Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012
MBA hosts Cradles to Crayons "Gear Up For Winter" Collection
This holiday season, the MBA is
joining Cradles to Crayons for "Gear Up for Winter" -- a collection
for children's coats, warm clothing and boots to help thousands of
families. Please join us in recycling children's items your
family/friends have outgrown and help make a difference. Click here for donation guidelines.
Please be sure the items are new or gently used. Items with
tears or stains can not be accepted.
Donations can be made through Wednesday, Dec. 19
- MBA's Boston office, 20 West St., Boston;
- MBA's Springfield office, 73 State St., Springfield and 20 West
- Denise Squillante PC, 190 Rock St., Fall River;
- Fuller, Rosenberg, Palmer & Beliveau LLP, 339 Main St.,
- Marcotte Law Firm, 45 Merrimack St., Lowell;
- The Law Office of Michael T. Cupoli III, 48 Central St.,
- Zizik, Powers, O'Connell, Spaulding & Lamontagne PC, 690
Canton St., Suite 306, Westwood.
The MBA thanks the Young Lawyers Division for its
contributions to the "Gear Up for Winter" collection.