Thursday, Feb. 19, 2009
MBA to host Legal Technology Expo
FREE trade show to be held March 20 in Framingham
To continue to meet the growing technological needs of the legal community, the MBA will host a free Legal Technology Expo on Friday, March 20 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Sheraton Framingham, 1657 Worcester Road, Framingham.
The Legal Technology Expo will feature dozens of companies displaying their latest products and services for lawyers, in addition to comprehensive educational programming.
SESSION I: How to Improve Your Law Practice, 15 Minutes at a Time
- Desktop Scanning: Five Essential Steps for Success
- Document Management: Don't Let It Get Lost
- PDF: How To Make It Work For You
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR TIME
- Talking to Your Computer: See How "Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10" Will Save You Time
- Outlook E-mail Tips: Five Tips to Control the E-mail Flood
- Marketing on the Net: Five Modern Tools
SESSION II: Compliance With the New Privacy Regulations
To R.S.V.P. for the Legal Technology Expo, call MBA Member Services at (617) 338-0530, [e-mail membership], or click here.
- On Jan. 1, 2010, Massachusetts will require any person or organization with access to records containing personal information about Massachusetts residents to protect those records. If your organization does not have policies in place addressing data protection, security breaches and destruction, they need to be prepared and implemented immediately.